My clients are family business owners, family business successors and families-in-business who are faced with the following challenges and opportunities:
Family Enterprise Owners and Principals considering or developing:
- Enterprise strategy and strategic growth options.
- Ownership Goals, Policies and Values
- Readiness and priorities for successful succession.
- Stakeholder communication of Ownership goals and policies.
Families-in-business considering or developing
- Engagement with the family to agree Ownership Goals, Policies and Values.
- Suitable Governance structures to enable the family to work together.
- Consideration and agreement of a Family Constitution or Protocol.
- Methods to engage and prepare the next generation of Successors.
- Best-practice governance of Family Talent development.
Family Business Successors who wish to explore or develop:
- The responsibilities and possibilities of Ownership
- Career aim, goals and plans.
- A management career in the family company.
- Opportunities for Family leadership.
- Entry/re-entry to the family company mid-career, or following 4th level (Masters) education.
- Opportunities as a commercial or social entrepreneur.
- Transition from one career to another.